Tuesday, December 22, 2009 at 11:08 PM
X-mas is just around the corner!! Ho Ho Ho..I wonder how christmas will be like this year.


On a side note, I finally got my new lens!! The nikkor 35mm f1.8G and it's awesome! I'm pretty sure I won't be using any other lens soon as the clarity of the pictures are just too damn good! I had a chance to use it when we had our long-awaited gathering with the GJ crew at seoul ria on monday night. It's been about 2 years since we ate there as a group. Missing out D though. Hopefully we'll have another chance once he comes back from Indo. After dinner, we had another round of mahjong at my place. 4 hours of mahjong from midnight till 4am and I still had work at 12pm.


And work was so tiring! I didn't even felt like leaving for work. Sad to say many "incidents" happened at the workplace. Highlight of the day was when the escalator just in front of our shopped got stopped abruptly and many people fell over backwards. A large crowd was attracted and someone broke the leg and many people got injured and actually bled on the escalator steps. Once the crowd dispersed, I actually noticed cleaners scrubbing away the dried blood on the steps. Apparently people are gonna sue Westfield mall who in turn will sue the escalator company. Talk about playing the blaming game.







I love this shot!






0 comments