Tuesday, December 01, 2009 at 5:15 PM


Tired. Disappointed. Annoyed.
Lunch did not turn out as expected to be. It rained heavily after work ended and had oporto for lunch. I'm really starting to hate fast food especially from food courts. My tummy deserves better!
I'm really annoyed at people who are ignorant towards others. I'm not saying I'm perfect either. I do have a bad temper. But in general, people should also be perceptive and know what to prioritize and for who. Not just turn a blind eye and think about oneself. If this keeps up, I might be having lunch alone more often in the not so distant future. I'd rather just cook and eat good food at home than have fast food most of the time outside anyway. For the readers out there, I'm sorry but there won't be any tantalizing food pics of my lunch which I'm sure would have been better than oporto if it didn't rain. 
But I did manage to snap some random shots while walking around and waiting for a certain someone to show up. Who knows, this might be a regular thing. The "waiting" i mean.














Mum called me today after not hearing from her in awhile. Talked to little sis too and she's envious of my dslr. Hehehehe. She even wanted to get me jealous by saying she wants to get an iphone. Tsk Tsk. Can't wait to meet them in January where I can optimize my camera to the fullest. Maybe I should create a family album seeing we don't have one for as long as I can remember.
So where should I take them to?



Don't look back.

0 comments