Friday, December 18, 2009 at 1:56 AM
Sorry for the lack of updates as I have been neglecting my blog for over a week.
Many events have happened lately, some good, some bad. Sis has been home for the holidays and I'm stuck here just bumming around, cept for the casual work shifts which ain't much. I wish my life would be more interesting. If only I had more money or won the oz powerball. There's so much I want to do: travel around Asia, buy this and that, and eat and eat and eat. Speaking of eating, I am going on a diet plan starting tomorrow! I gave a shocking image to Windy when she first saw me today and said "What has Liying been feeding you???". Does not sound good at all. *Sigh*


Today we went out as we both had a day off from work. Walked around circular quay, checked out the sales at myers and played pool with Kenny, Windy, and Edi. Pictures are of course a complimentary from my camera. =)



View of Circulay Quay, The rocks.




Choc indulgence at Guylian Cafe.


Cupcakes on Pitt St.








It's been a long time since we hung out with the gang and it feels good to see them again. We might have another gathering at my place this Sunday in honour of Tara's birthday which actually falls today, the 18th of  Dec. MMMMMmmmmm.. More food. Screw diet! Heh.


On a side note, getting around and about today will be difficult as all the bus drivers are on strike. So should I let my boss know I can't make it to work due to transport problems or will they pay my taxi fare? Hmmmmmm.


Ohhhh, I might be getting a new prime lens! The nikkor 35mm f1.8G sometime next week! Great for its wide aperture. Can't wait! Guess I've been bitten by the BBB virus. The BUY BUY BUY virus. SIGH!

2 comments

  1. E Says:

    Someone's adding up on the love handles ey? ;)

  2. lol..love handles are sexy!