Saturday, December 26, 2009 at 10:23 PM
I am too depressed I don't know where to start. This whole year has not been good to me. In fact, I just had the worst birthday and x-mas ever in my whole life! I have never felt so rejected, torn, backstabbed, ripped to shreds not to mention a few in such a long time. I can't wait to move on and start a new life which obviously will take a long time for me to recover from the shock from the looks of it. At least someone else will be happy with this choice. Good luck to you know who. 


Guess I'll spending my NYE alone this time. I don't even feel comfortable being alone anymore. I used to be able to suck it all in but now I wish I was back in KK, along with the friends and family who didn't judge me and accepted my wrongs and for who I am. This year has totally been such a challenge for me, both physically and mentally. I'm so determined to get back on my feet starting 2010 and be more self independent. I don't want the same mistakes to repeat again. 


Why does this happen to me??


WHY WHY WHY WHY????


FUCK MY LIFE!!!!! 
and have a wonderful new year.

2 comments

  1. what happenedd? :/
    don't worry, i'll always be here for you if you need me kays

  2. ice_elf Says:

    evan, what happened?? y suddenly like this? email me talk to me abit la..
    well, i had worst b'days b4, worst xmas n worst new years too..

    but don't get down juz because of those.. u can appreaciate ur beautiful times by knowing these worst loneliness things..
    n sorry that i didn't do much for ur b'day as what u did to me =\

    however, please talk to me through email or sumthing..

    not only had bad times this year