Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM
"I have already chose her, but did she chose me?". 
Those words from Avatar struck something in me. I just returned from watching Avatar in 3d and the cinematography was amazing! It was actually my first time watching a 3d movie in the cinema with the supplied glasses and I literally thought I could touch some of the objects on the screen. It took about 2 hours and 40 minutes and I was seated on the left wing next to the wall in the second row which wasn't the best place to be but the movie was worth it. The plot had similarities with The Last Samurai in animation style. And halfway through the movie during the kissing scene, a little kid shouted out, "They're kissing!!!!" and everyone started laughing. Hahaha.


I wonder what I should do for New Year's. Half of me wants to watch the fireworks, and the other half says to stay at home . I seriously feel annoyed + disappointed the last few days. Things have not been favorable to me. Even I stuff up at simple duties at work. Sigh. I don't feel as appreciated as I used to and I feel like I'm being brushed away many times. I don't even know if I'm important anymore to be cared for. I wish things would go back the way it used to be. And I'm trying so hard to make things right, yet my efforts don't seem to be heading anywhere. And recently I've been having thoughts of packing up and moving to another uni in perth to get away from here. Sigh. I wish I didn't have to go through this shitty phase and wish things we're how it used to be. I know I've got great friends to count on and they have been reliable even though I have been neglecting them for a point in time. But there is only so much one can do and right now, I don't know how long I can hold on and keep my sanity.  I need help soon.


Life feels like shit right now. 


Can't wait for 2009 to be over.

0 comments