Thursday, December 03, 2009 at 12:09 AM


Bored out of my wits! Haven't got much planned cept for lunch with LY today before her shift started. Decided to have japanese at Ichiban Boshi at Bondi Junction. It's great for a quick satisfying meal with decent prices. I decided to have the karaage-don while she had the salmon don.



Salmon Don $12.00






Karaage Don $10.50


After dropping her off to work, I decided to check out Centennial Park before picking her up and it was hugeeeee!! It's a huge piece of untouched,bare land with endless parking. Had a bit of a go with my camera to pass time.

























Photography is such an expensive hobby that I really need to curb my desires of getting lenses, flash, and all the what nots of any possible dslr accessory available. I'm actually thinking of either getting a wide angle lens which costs about $800 for a really nice one or just a prime lens, maybe the 35mm f1.8.
Sigh. If only my job pays more.

0 comments