Sunday, December 20, 2009 at 3:16 PM
So my birthday has come and gone. I hope I feel a little wiser than before. And though I didn't celebrate my b'day on a grand scale, it was still with the people that I care. Tara and I were closing at bondi on a Friday night, and coincidentally, it was her b'day on that particular day! Too bad she had to work till 10.30pm with me.
But at about 10ish, I saw some mysterious figures lurking around the corner outside our shop. I "acted" surprise when 3 of them came walking in with a cake in hand. Thanks to Liying, Meike, and Kenneth for the effort of surprising both of us. DJ was on hand to join in as well. So we closed the shop in time to eat the cake and just chill at the shop by ourselves and decided to play pool later. =)


Saturday felt just like another ordinary day to me. We decided to take a walk and act like bloody tourists carrying our cams from Circular Quay all the way to Botanical Gardens to the CBD. And we had Ayam Goreng 99 with Windy who's leaving back to Indo this monday! Headed home for games with Kenny and Windy who decided to join us for mahjong!!! I have never played mahjong in my life and it was so much fun!!!! Specially rubbing the dice for good luck and all that crap.
We'll miss our 4th kaki since she's leaving already. Need to find more players!
















And a major THANK YOU to everyone for the heartfelt wishes! Life won't be complete without you all!

2 comments

  1. Linda Says:

    love your Sydney shots, very very nice indeed

  2. Thanks Linda