Monday, January 25, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Its been a week since the family is here and it's been really fun to have them around after not seeing them for a year. Being a tour guide is so tiring considering I'm still working part time and having to prepare for my supplementary exam. I've never felt this worn out in such a long time that sometimes I just want to lie down and never wake up. But it's good having them around as they help clean up the house even though I told them not to. And I haven't been feeling well lately due to my recurring asthma that came back from 3 years ago! Breathing was so hard for me that I couldn't get enough sleep for 3 nights in a row.


At times like these, I feel like work has become a burden and I feel like quitting. But I've been getting alot of shifts lately which I need to cover my expenses especially the eating out and shopping with the family.


Highlights of the week include going to fish market, Birkenhead point, and crashing at a relative's place in Cronulla.



















There's just so much food that I'm pretty sure I'm gaining weight even though I'm controlling my intake. We also manage to go on a boat ride courtesy of my uncle on Sunday.







Ricky Ponting's house!!










View from the balcony.






1 Responses to

  1. sulekha Says:

    wow what a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!