Saturday, February 06, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Greetings to my faithful readers out there, if there's any left. February arrived too soon and we celebrated my sister's first birthday away from home in a simple way. Cupcakes lit candles at home. One of the many times we actually managed to get a family picture together. At least she had us around to celebrate it with.




After work yesterday, I brought them to tour around the opera house and the rocks highlighting the night life and the buzz on a friday night. It was jam packed full of live entertainment with the hustle and bustle of the crowd spending their time drinking with their friends. We ended up at pancakes at the rocks for dinner and it was crowded as usual even though their food is so-so.









I literally stuffed myself during that dinner cos I was too tired and hungry from working and walking. So I decided to bring them to another spot to view the quay's scenery as an excuse to walk off the fats that were digesting in my tummy. I brought them to a small observatory deck located at the wharfs were there weren't many people at all. I wonder if anyone know it's there. And I managed to capture really good photos this time. *smirks*







I'm seriously contemplating to get an all rounder zoom lens to compensate my lack of zoom on my prime lens. And when I told my mum that I wanted to make photography as a career and engineering as a hobby, she showed me the look. A look of raised eyebrows yet showing disappointment. It was all a joke obviously.

0 comments