Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 9:17 PM
After a hell long time of not blogging, I am officially back!! And with a new mate to boot. I finally got myself a dslr camera on Saturday in which shall be accompanying me on many trips to come (I hope). So looking forward to try (and snap) new and old eateries as well as the trip to Perth with my family to prepare my lil sis for her 1st year in Australia. Don't think Sa will be there since she'd rather be in UK by now. Miss spending times with the good ol kk buddies.

Anyway, here's a little something from pushing my new baby's buttons.


Taken along Lachlan St, Waterloo



LY's sis made a batch of brownies which tasted pretty good. MMMMmmmmmm.... Supper indulgence only makes me fatter. *Sigh*


Guess that's all I've managed to learn in a day of quick photography. Might head down to the park or beach sometime later this week when I'm not working.

PS : I MISS DURIANSSSSS.....

2 comments

  1. and i'm kinda sick of durians lol!

  2. E Says:

    I'll be there!! Feb 18th!